Monday, May 14, 2012

post 9


I have read Willow, Chain Reaction, The Hunger Games, The Notebook, and Rules of Attraction. I liked all of these books, but I did think that "Willow" should have been a little longer becuase it ended in a very weird and not right spot. I absolutely adore complocating love stories, so all of the books I read, I really enjoy reading them and liked them a lot. My ultimate favorites were "Chain Reaction" and "Willow", becuase they were more based off things that actually happen in life each and every day. Love and pain are what mostly takes place in these two books, and they are very interesting to read about becuase they can be true and have true meaning to it. "The Notebook", "Rules of Attraction", and "The Hunger Games" are all very good books but they are not really something that will happen in real life. Two are about a boy and girl who fall in love at the end, as opposed to the two books I said i liked the most becuase they are true and more realistic than the other three. Life is difficult and challenging all of the time, but sometimes books are just fairy tales and do not rarely happen in the real word throughout life.



Stolen Prey by John Sandford
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
The Shining by Stephen King
Handling the Undead by John Ajvide

No comments:

Post a Comment